It strikes me that, mostly, you see Elaina in monkey pajamas or something, so I thought that I'd show you that she can be a lady.
This is the red dress that Heidi bought Elaina for her birthday. This was how she greeted people prior to donning her hanbok.

Being a lady doesn't mean having no fun. Equestrianship is a perfectly ladylike pursuit. Elaina eschews riding boots, believing that approaching the horse barefoot shows your gentle intent.



Friday, March 20, 2009
Lady In Red
Labels:
dress,
Elaina,
Mmm-Duck,
rocking horse
2 comments:
She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! :) Thanks so much for faithfully documenting Elaina through posts and pictures! I KNOW that it's time consuming, but I feel like, via the blog, I "know" her to a certain extent. Very anxious to actually meet her! :) Know that your time is well spent and appreciated!!
Well, thanks. It's good to hear that people find it worthwhile.
We're really looking forward to your visit. As cute as she is in the pictures, you just can't capture the Full Elaina Experience with still shots.
Post a Comment