The nightly routine: I come home from work, spend some time with Elaina, give her a nighttime bottle, then take her upstairs to brush teeth, put on jammies, and go to bed.
Mundane? It would be—except for the chase!
I don't know exactly when it happened, but at some point, Heidi started coming up behind us. To Elaina, who likes going up the stairs anyway, having Mommy following us was great fun. Maybe it didn't start out as a chase, but that's what it became.
Now, when I pick her up to go upstairs, and Heidi's usually in the den. As we round the corner to look into the den, Elaina's already grinning. And the chase begins!
1 comment:
I love a good chase! Lily has started asking for Drew to chase her around and around. Usually it's right in the middle of the school day, when she is bored and Drew is not....or is he?
Post a Comment