Last time, I talked about Elaina’s “active viewing” of Sleeping Beauty. As she’s gotten older, we don’t have to watch Sleeping Beauty on every movie night. But that doesn’t mean it’s become an evening of passive entertainment.
This is Elaina, watching “Tangled”, Disney’s (excellent) take on Rapunzel, as only Elaina can. I’m a little heartbroken that the video came out so poor. I’m blaming our low lighting in the living room. It’s as if the camera couldn’t focus. I wish you could see her expression more clearly. It was so beautiful in person. Even fuzzy, it’s worth sharing.
For those less familiar with the movie, I've included the corresponding scene from Tangled in the box at the upper right of the video.
Friday, September 28, 2012
Elaina in…”Tangled”
Labels:
movie night,
Princess,
Tangled
1 comment:
THAT is unbelievable!!! Glad you had the scene from the movie in the right hand corner!!....she truly mirrored it! I'm thinking you have an actress on your hands!!!! :)
Post a Comment