Thursday, July 16, 2009

Little Cupid

Elaina's fond of kisses. Blowing kisses is practically a signature move for her. Whether she's hanging out with grandpa or meeting people on the beach or at the mall, you're likely to see a blown kiss. If you're really lucky (lucky? really?) you get one of her sloppy kisses on the cheek.

Recently, though, she's learned a new trick. I was leaving for work, and on my way out, I leaned in and smooched Elaina on the cheek. Heidi was holding her, and I kissed her too. Elaina must have liked that, because now every time Heidi's holding her and I get near, Elaina puts her hands on the back of our necks and pushes our heads together, getting us to kiss. It was really cute and sweet, and thought she'd forget about it, but I came home from work the other night and joined Elaina and Heidi in the living room, and Elaina grabbed me by the ear and pulled me over to kiss Heidi!



1 comment:

Vicki said...

oh, I love it! We have friends with a 2 year old who said to her dad one day as he was leaving for work "Give mommy a kiss and tell her that you love her" and her parents' jaws just dropped open before they started laughing.