Sunday, April 4, 2010

Think She Wants to Go Outside?

Outside9 We’ve talked about how Elaina loves to go outside. I thought I’d give you a little insight into the process that leads to her going outside.

You know how they say that, “a mother just knows”? Well, a father knows too. As Elaina’s father, I have keen insight into her moods and thoughts. Sometimes, I understand on an instinctual level that what she really wants to do is to go outside.

I’m going to show you a video of Elaina on the morning before we went outside to take the picture above. See if you can spot the subtle cues that let me know she wants to go outside. Would you have picked up on it?



If you passed the test—if you were able to tell that Elaina wanted to go outside—you can view the photo album from our day.

No comments: