When you have friends like Mmm-Duck and Elmo, it sometimes takes a bit for new friendships to take hold. This nifty pink elephant was a gift from Elaina's cousin Mitchell, and now that he's paid his dues, he's more accepted. As Mitchell suspected, and as Donald Norman would say, the pink elephant's trunk “affords” gripping quite nicely
This dragon was another gift from Ohio—from cousin Beth and Aunts MJ and Linda, I think.
The dragon was chosen partly because the girls thought his neck and tail seemed ideally suited to Elaina's grip, and they were exactly right, as you can see from these shots. 
In both of these, you see the neck hold. The tail hold is used almost as much, but out of consideration for the dignity of the dragon, those pictures have been withheld.
1 comment:
Glad that she likes her dragon! Beth and I just KNEW the minute we saw it that Elaina HAD to have it! :) Also....glad the pink elephant is a favorite!....that was so-o-o- nice of Mitchell to win that and then give it to her! I guess she's special??! :)
Post a Comment