Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Merry Chase

RemoteChaseI mentioned that Elaina loves to go after the TV remote, and that as she does so, she says, "no-no-no-no-no!" What I forgot to mention is that when she anticipates your chasing her or coming to get her, she calls, "Elaaaaiinaaaa".

This afternoon, she got the remote, and my first clue was that I heard her laughing and calling, "Elaaaaiinaaaa".

So, I check it out, and sure enough, there she is at the end of the hallway, smiling, the TV remote in her hands. What followed was quite a chase. It took me a long time to catch her, because chasing her was so much fun, and because I had to try to get pictures of the chase. Many are too blurry, but I got a couple decent ones. (You’ve got to love the “Put Me in the Zoo” slippers.)

RemoteChase5 RemoteChase2 RemoteChase3 RemoteChase4

No comments: