Saturday, June 5, 2010

Local Two Year Old Admits To Being Tired!

TiredHeadlineAfter several minutes of vehement protest that she was not, nor was likely to ever be, tired, a local two-year old stunned her father with the shocking admission that she was “very tired” after all. 

Winding down in her room after a crying fit brought on by her being forced to take a nap, the two-year old Elaina, suddenly confessed to her father.  She looked up very gravely, sighed, and said, "'Laina night-night?" followed by, "I'm very tired."

TiredSources close to the young lady report that she may, in fact, have been tired all along, and that tearful cries of "Read book?" and “Play bass?” may actually have been stalling tactics.

This candid photo, taken by an undisclosed source earlier this month, suggests that there have been other occasions during the day when Elaina was, in fact, “very tired".

TiredLookWhile the girl’s father declined to comment on camera, he confided, “Yeah, I never really believed that ‘No nap! No nap!’ stuff she says.  No one runs around that much and isn’t tired.  But I have to admit I was a little surprised when she actually admitted it.”

No comments: