Friday, May 28, 2010

Return to Blue Flowers

BlueFlowersIt's amazing how much Elaina has changed in just one year.

The picture below was from “Amid Blue Flowers”, a post on June 9th last year—not quite a year ago.

Witchweed-lookforwardShe's somehow changed from the baby on the left into the little girl in these other pictures.

How many years do you think I can continue to take pictures of her in these flowers?

FlowersCheeseBack to the present day: Someone taught Elaina to say “cheese” when she’s getting her picture taken….  It makes getting good pictures of her doubly hard, but she is  kind of cute here nonetheless.

(Oh, and yeah, I know—some of you think the flowers are not blue, so let me just preempt those comments.  I stand by my rebuttal in the original post.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. That is such a difference. Hard to believe she just keeps getting cuter. One wouldn't think it possible. The *purple* flowers are lovely too. ;)

John said...

Anyone who talks about Elaina's cuteness is allowed to make fun of my color-blindness. :)

Linda said...

Her hair looks so soft and silky!.....I just want to "pet" her head! ha!! :)It's amazing the difference one year makes with little ones! Can't wait to see Heidi and Elaina!!!....and you at Hocking! :)