Elaina was so excited to turn four years old! She was talking about it for weeks. Finally, the day arrived, and she was four.
The picture at the left is from her birthday party, which she had at a place called, “My Gym”, where Elaina and friends could run and bounce around. Her party was actually the weekend before her birthday.
Check it out—she’s wearing a color other than pink! Just days as a 4-year old, and she’s already matured. She sometimes will wear non-pink now.
This is from her actual birthday, which Heidi and Elaina and I spent together. We had dinner at Chucky Cheese…which was surprisingly sedate.
Here, Elaina’s wearing the Belle dress that cousin Mitchell got for her.
I don’t remember who gave Elaina a tea set for her birthday, but she loves it. I’ve had a lot of tea lately. After a long day of birthday festivities, the princess has had enough.
Notice the glass slippers—one of her favorite birthday gifts. She wears them a lot, and she does the “losing a slipper bit” that Cinderella does. The first couple times, I didn’t know what she was doing and started to say, “Elaina—get your shoe out of the middle of the floor. You know better than that.” And then I realized that she lost it running from the ball, and that she couldn’t come back for it. Like Cinderella, she’d start back towards it, then turn and run to catch her coach before it turned into a pumpkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment