It looks like Elaina's not the only one to take a shine to Grandpa. Seems like Grandpa's not as pleased with this one. But when you have a magnetic personality, you can't just turn it off!
A little blog about a new little girl.
It looks like Elaina's not the only one to take a shine to Grandpa. Seems like Grandpa's not as pleased with this one. But when you have a magnetic personality, you can't just turn it off!
2 comments:
Too funny!!!! When I first saw this picture, my eyes immediately focused on Mom's red jacket and I assumed that she was "Grandpa's Other Girl". Not seeing the cat, I was quite taken aback when you wrote..."Seems like Grandpa's not as pleased with this one". :) ha! Am I tired or did anybody else see it this way??? :)
I hadn't thought of that. :)
Post a Comment