You may remember that Elaina is fond of caves and tunnels. One of Heidi's friends recognized this and gave Elaina a tunnel that her daughter used to play with. Elaina loves her tunnel, as you can see here.
One cautionary note, however: some Daddys—maybe even most Daddys—and certainly this Daddy can't get through the tunnel as quickly as 20-month-old Elaina.
Elaina used this to her advantage. She led me to her tunnel and insisted that I follow her in. My first reaction was “No, Daddy can't fit in the tunnel.” But then...well...she's not going to be little forever. I'm only going to be able to play with her in a tunnel for a little while....
So, I followed her into the tunnel. Elaina quickly exited the tunnel, and laughing, ran into the kitchen, her giggles accompanying my struggles to clear the tunnel and chase after her.

No comments:
Post a Comment