Awhile back, I mentioned that Elaina had learned to ask to cuddle just as bedtime arrived. Since then, it's been nice that that's not the only time she asks to cuddle. I hear it a lot when I come home from work and we're hanging out before bedtime. Only, Elaina's not really one to cuddle for long....
I get about 20 seconds if I'm lucky, and then I hear, "Stuck."
To which I say, "You're not stuck, you're cuddling."
"Stuck," she says as she squirms away, hops up on the couch, and then, "Tickle?" as a little foot is held out towards me.
The cuddle-stuck-tickle routine has been very popular of late, and sometimes she goes through it so quickly, I feel like I'm running drills or something: "Cuddle. Stuck. Tickle? Cuddle. Stuck. Tickle?..." None of these are resistible; it's just part of the grueling life of a Daddy. ;)
1 comment:
Too cute!!!! :)
Post a Comment