Elaina loves phones. Particularly cell phones. In the past, she mostly just pushed buttons, but more recently, she's been talking on the phone a lot. Usually, she's talking to Grandma. I don't know which Grandma, because she points out both in photos. Maybe she talks to both and that's why she's on the phone so much.
I wish the lighting were better, but it's still worth watching.
3 comments:
THAT'S adorable!!!!! :)
I think so too. I watch it again every so often.
I just realized that the second time she hangs up, when she says something that sounds like "morning", that really is what she's saying. She's been saying "morning" to me when I put her to bed, which (I gather) is short for "see you in the morning", which is what I say as I'm putting her to bed.
Re-watching video of Elaina can be a little like re-watching an Adam Sorkin show. (He's the guy that does all the "fast-talking shows" like "The West Wing" and "Sports Night".) You catch a little something you missed each time you watch it.
She is so cute:) I didn't realize how behind I was with reading your blog & keeping up with Elaina (and both of you, too) until I logged on today! She's looking like such a little girl...no longer a baby girl! Jim's stepdad died on Friday...after a three month struggle with bone cancer. So, things have not been typical for us lately. It's nice to see such a beautiful, happy little girl when I click on your blog. She is so much fun to read about. Thanks for sharing her with us :)
Post a Comment