Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pumpkins, Flowers, Sky


Turns out, there's more at an orchard than apples. Pumpkins, for instance, and wildflowers. Our own little pumpkin, here with Heidi, in a rare moment keeping her pumpkin hat on.


Sunhats and the like are fine, but pumpkin hats are a little goofy. Plus, it's nice to let the wind blow through your hair on a nice September afternoon. It was such a lovely blue sky that Daddy couldn't help but get some pictures of the girl and orange pumpkin sweater against the blue sky.

Elaina's first airbrush: Okay, I know this will embarrass her later, but parents will understand. I took these shots upwards.... As a result I was compelled to edit out the boogers that distracted from an otherwise idyllic scene. What did people do generations ago? I'm guessing there are a lot of photos with boogers out there. ;)



The plan: Get some pictures of Elaina in the wildflower patch.

The reality: The wildflower patch is across from a group of people at picnic tables, and Elaina's much more interested in people than flowers.



Time to go! That's it for the pictures from the trip to the orchard. Elaina's off to other adventures.


No comments: