I’m sitting here in our hotel suite, watching the mountains emerge into the morning light, eating some sort of potato pancake with tentacles.
Our poor judgment about whether to go out to dinner last night as an exhausted, grumpy party of three, has at least had the side-effect of left-overs in our refrigerator.
We were all exhausted last night. I could barely see straight as I wrote the blog posts before going to bed. We attempted to go out for dinner, which was kind of a disaster because we were all tired, most of all Elaina—normally rather angelic and charming—who was neither last night.
You know, I think I’m going to switch breakfasts. It’s not that the potato-enshrouded sea monster isn’t delicious—it is—but it’s pretty rich for 6 am.
The girls are still sleeping, which is great, because between you and me, they’re grumpier ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment