I wanted to test the video camera and posting video to the blog before leaving. Here's a quick tour of Elaina's room. Probably something only a grandmother is interested in, but it makes a better test than filming the cats.
Forgive the amateurish camera work--it's my first video. Nadia's first too.
8 comments:
By the way, I don't know how well it comes out on the video (my being colorblind and all), but the room has two light pink and two sort of bamboo-ish, tan walls. Heidi and her brother Chris did the painting, and it looks really good--not too girly...but a little girly.
Linda, I don't know why the sheep you sent has been ostracized by all the other animals (you may have noticed him on top of the wardrobe, all by himself). I let the animals work it out themselves, for the most part. He's been nothing but a perfect gentleman in my presence, though.
John,
The video was well done, give yourself a little credit. Also, I have to tell you I never realized until watching that; but you sound exactly like Mr. Rogers!! Very soothing. I think I can go to sleep now. Thanks Neighbor.
I love Nadia's response to the camera!! Room looks beautiful, what a lucky little girl
hey there - it's so exciting how close you are to traveling and meeting Elaina for the first time! We'll be sending you good vibes on friday and throughout your trip - can't wait to meet her!
Great room!
I think I hear Hollywood calling your name, John. The shots of that rocker...mmmmmmagnificent!
Thanks to Marsha about enabling the comments!!...I thought I was the only one who couldn't respong and was being ostracized....kinda like my poor sheep!
By the way.....I meant "respond" not respong (or is that the Korean version??!)
Post a Comment