Sunday, December 7, 2008

Introducing this blog

Heidi and I thought that rather than flooding your inbox with pictures and emails about what was going on with our adoption of Si-Yeon, we'd setup this site where you can get the information if and when you're interested.

Sadly, I can't seem to keep the blog private and still allow feeds for email notifications and feed readers. Sorry, you're stuck visiting the site for updates.

Why is it an invitation-only blog?

  • It's not really a good idea to post pictures of your kids to the world.
  • We can write more freely knowing who is reading. You know how I tend to bare my soul. :)
How to you get invited?
  • Talk to Heidi or John about it

2 comments:

Gene Lammers said...

Having a new granddaughter is exciting. We are so anxious for you to get her to her new home.

One question: Can Marylin Funchess see Elaina's blog? Her email is waterwalkerforjc@bellsouth.net. She has been very interested in our attaining another granddaughter.
Love, Mom

Steve & Lori said...

Hi there cuz, it's been a while. Way too long. I pray your trip back from Korea is a good one. And what a beautiful gift Elaina is - Congratulations!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lori (Wenzinger) Raschke & Steve