Monday, December 8, 2008

Preparations are underway

Elaina's room is ready. Heidi is full of nervous energy, getting the play area downstairs setup--plant stands and vases out, bouncy things and pack 'n' play in. I'm trying to get to a good transition point on a software project to be away from the computer for awhile. I'm also finding it oddly important to pick the right book(s) to take for the flight. Not only is it 14 hours each way, but it seems like I should be reading just the right things--a mix of technical, fiction, and Korean language--oh, and light--we'll have a few extra pounds with us on the way back. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, Marsha told me you leave Friday, and we're all thrilled to have the expansion to the family so soon. I shared the pics with my dad, since I'm still in STL visiting. She's beautiful--I already told you that, and life as you know it will never be the same. Welcome to parenthood!!!
Lots of love,
Amanda and Javier

Gene Lammers said...

John, how many "takes" did it require to get Nadia to yawn at the end of the video? That was a nice touch.
--Grandma Lammers (Mom to you but I signed in as Grandma Lammers - not a good idea, eh?)

John said...

One take--she's a natural.